Please confess to me [rebirth] 60

Extra (8)

 

After the dream, life continues.

 

 

****


On a cool morning at the tail end of October, a man and a woman had their arms around each other as they lay asleep on a king-sized dark blue bed. Several strands of the woman’s black hair were on the man’s face.

Soon, the woman moved slightly, as if she was about to wake up, and her hair brushed against the man’s nose, unexpectedly waking him up.

The moment the man opened his eyes, a trace of loss flashed across his eyes, and a bitter smile graced his lips. He already knew that it was a dream from the very beginning, yet he still needed to take a moment to comfort himself.

As usual, Su Hang first gently released his hold on Shen Xi’s waist. He wanted to laugh at himself. He would always end up holding her so tightly when he slept, as if afraid of losing her, but then he would always silently release her before she woke up.

“You’ve already gathered all your courage to divorce; why can’t you use all that courage to take a step forward instead?”

“Why didn’t you tell me you liked me?”

“Are you afraid I’d reject you, or are you afraid I wouldn’t be able to say no?”

Every question Shen Xi asked in his dream had shaken his heart. Yes, he really had been planning on divorcing her. After thinking about it for half a year, he only just managed to gather his courage and ask Li QingYuan to write up the divorce agreement last week. The papers were now in his study. He had planned to present them to Shen Xi today after breakfast.

But that was before he had that wonderful dream. Now, he wondered if he could try once more. After all, he was already prepared to let Shen Xi go. He was already losing everything. What else was he afraid of happening?

Su Hang hesitated for a moment, then turned to Shen Xi. However, he found that the woman who should still be sleeping was already awake and staring at him.

“What should I say?”

“Tell me that you like me.”

Dream Shen Xi had asked this from him.

“I…” Su Hang summoned whatever courage he had left, straining against the dark, pessimistic thoughts that filled his mind.

Shen Xi furrowed her brow in doubt.

“Shen Xi, I like you.” Su Hang ended up blurting the words out in one breath. After saying this sentence, Su Hang felt very afraid, as if he was facing the death penalty and was just waiting for the judge to sentence him. He was so scared, but he didn’t dare turn away and close his eyes.

Shen Xi’s looked at him in total disbelief. After what seemed like an eternity, she came back to herself and moved, wanting to sit up. As she did so, the blanket shifted, exposing some scary looking blues and purples on her body. Once she was properly sitting, Shen Xi lifted up the quilt and wrapped it around herself.

“I’m sorry…” Su Hang knew that those terrible marks were because of his rude actions last night. His heart shriveled.

(T/N: Remember, when Su Hang divorced Shen Xi, he crazily made love to her, then delivered the divorce papers the next day.)

“Excuse me?” The glimmer of joy in her eyes instantly chilled. Sure enough, she shouldn’t have gotten her hopes up.

“I’m sorry, but I like you.” Su Hang replied, his voice full of guilt.

Shen Xi, whose face had just started to fall, lit up once more.

“You...why are you suddenly saying this?” Shen Xi didn’t know how to react. She felt like she was still dreaming. Just moments before, she had a dream where Su Hang had pursued her, had told her that he had always liked her. That he didn’t have a long-lost love and that from the very beginning, he had only ever liked her. It had been a glimmer of sunshine in the gloomy five years of her marriage.

“I…” Su Hang pondered for a moment, then got out of bed. “Let me get something first.”

Shen Xi watched him leave the room with equal parts hope and trepidation. Then, she reached out for her cellphone on the bedside table, turned on the screen, and saw that it was currently 6:10 a.m., October 31, 2022. Sure enough, it really had just been all a dream. But...if it had been just a dream, why was Su Hang acting so differently all of a sudden?

Meanwhile, on the other side, Su Hang hurriedly opened the door of his study and pulled out the divorce agreement he had stuffed in his drawer last night. When he saw the document, Su Hang confirmed things once again. The past two days had really just been a dream. But now that he had woken up from the dream, he had the opportunity to try and change reality.

Su Hang took the divorce papers and went back up to the bedroom. When he came back, Shen Xi had put on her pajamas and was sitting on the bed, waiting for him.

“I’ve been thinking about our relationship.” Su Hang looked at Shen Xi and decided to tell her all his thoughts and decisions. “We’ve been married for nearly five years, and during these five years, I’ve always felt inferior, unworthy of you. But I can’t help but like you all the same. I did the selfish thing and used marriage to firmly tie you to me, hoping that maybe, a miracle would happen and that you would somehow like me back. Ridiculous, isn’t it?”

Shen Xi looked at Su Hang with a complicated gaze but didn’t interrupt.

“A while ago, I suddenly had a thought. It seems that...I haven’t seen you smile in a long time.” Su Hang told her. “More than anything, I wanted you to be happy. So I thought about it for a long time. A really long time. A few moments ago, I thought of two plans.”

“What plans?” Shen Xi asked.

“My first plan is to officially pursue you as of today.” Su Hang replied.

“And the second?” Shen Xi asked again.

Su Hang handed her the divorce agreement. “This is a divorce agreement I’ve already signed.”

Shen Xi held the document with both hands. This divorce agreement was exactly the same as the one in her dream. Shen Xi felt confused once more. Was the dream from last night really just a dream? If it hadn’t been just a dream, then why was the Su Hang in front of her totally different from the Su Hang in her dream? If it really had been a dream, then why was there a completely identical divorce agreement in her hands right now?

“You…” Su Hang looked at Shen Xi with cautiously expectant eyes and asked: “Can we try the first plan?”

Shen Xi raised her head and looked at Su Hang’s hopeful gaze. If she agreed to this, then it would be like the continuation of her dream.

“You...do you like me?” Shen Xi asked. She looked at him, trying to determine his real feelings.

“I like you.” Su Hang firmly nodded.

“When...when did we first meet?” Shen Xi hesitantly asked him.

“Twenty years ago, when you were three-and-a-half years old. You got separated from your dad. You were chased by a stray dog in an alley near the hospital and ran straight into my arms.” Su Hang recalled the young Shen Xi, which then led him to remember his lovely little daughter in his dream. His expression couldn’t help but soften.

It was the same. The divorce agreement was exactly the same as the one in her dream, as was their first encounter. Shen Xi was so excited that she felt tears gather in her eyes.

“I...I’m keeping the second plan in reserve.” Shen Xi heard herself say.

“Alright.” For the first time Su Hang, whose facial features were perpetually paralyzed, showed a bright smile.


This morning was so bright and beautiful that it almost seemed unreal. Throughout breakfast, Su Hang couldn’t help but steal glances at Shen Xi, who was sitting opposite him. He was a little afraid that he was still somehow in a dream.

“Eat properly.” Shen Xi was feeling a little embarrassed by Su Hang’s stares.

“Nn.” Su Hang lowered his head and ate. But after only two bites, he sneakily glanced at her once more.

Shen Xi was starting to feel exasperated. She had always thought that Su Hang was a strong and capable man who was never affected by anything. How did he suddenly turn into a fool after confessing, ah? She asked him: “What’s wrong?”

“I...I’m scared that this is all a dream.” Su Hang honestly answered.

Shen Xi was taken aback. Then, she remembered that not too long ago, she felt the same way. When Su Hang had confessed to her in bed, she had wondered if she was still dreaming.

“Then...when will you be reassured that this isn’t a dream?” Shen Xi asked.

“Probably once I successfully pursue you.” Su Hang replied.

Shen Xi looked stunned. It was obvious that she hadn’t expected such charming words from him. Shen Xi didn’t know what to do and ended up awkwardly replying: “Don’t think I’ll just forget about the second plan.”

The second plan? As soon as Su Hang thought of the divorce papers, he became tense. Yes, this was his last-ditch fight. He was going to succeed, or die trying.

“Let me tell you a secret.”

Su Hang suddenly remembered what dream Shen Xi had told him before.

“Whenever you feel frustrated, just ask me this question. If my answer in the real world is the same as the answer I’m going to say, then that means that no matter what, I’m the same as the Shen Xi in the real world. That no matter what, I will eventually fall in love with you.”

At the thought of this, Su Hang couldn’t help but call out: “Shen Xi.”

Shen Xi gave him a doubtful glance.

“Can I ask you a question?” Su Hang asked.

“Go ahead.” Shen Xi put down her chopsticks and quietly waited for Su Hang to speak.

“How have you imagined your ideal man to look like?” Su Hang asked, nervously fiddling with his glass.

Shen Xi blinked. Her ideal man. She hadn’t thought about such a thing in years. The last time she imagined such a fantasy was during her high school days.

“Why are you asking? Trying to learn my type?” Shen Xi smiled, her heart becoming warm.

“I’m just curious. Who knows, maybe I match some aspects.” Su Hang looked towards her.

Shen Xi thought back. Hm, it seems that Su Hang really does fit her teenage fantasies. She told him: “The last time I had such flights of fancies was during my high school days. I was young and didn’t think much of it, ah. Honestly, the only thing I hoped for was that my future boyfriend would be taller than me. Tall enough that he’ll have to bend down to kiss me. And when I kiss him, I’ll have to stand on my tiptoes.”

“If my answer is the same, it means that I’ll fall in love with you, no matter what.”

These words overwhelmed his thoughts, and Su Hang slowly smiled. His nervousness gradually left him. With this newfound resolve, Su Hang quickly finished his breakfast. He intended to go to the company right after. He needed to save the Su company from total decline.

After eating, Su Hang put down his chopsticks and said with enthusiasm: “I’m going to work.”

“Alright. Drive carefully.” Shen Xi said the same phrase she always said for the past five years. But this time, these words brought out a different feeling.

Su Hang suddenly bent down and, under Shen Xi’s astonished gaze, gently kissed her from across the dining table.

“Whenever I want to kiss you, I’ll make sure to bend down.” Su Hang smiled, unable to suppress the absolute joy he was feeling.

After recovering from the initial shock, Shen Xi started to turn red. After being five years late, spring had finally come.

===================

(T/N: This part is the other, alternate Su Hang and Shen Xi. The one with twin boys and a daughter.)


Su Hang dipped some dumplings into the vinegar he had bought this morning. He bit into the dumpling, then turned towards his wife.

“I had a dream last night.” Su Hang told her.

“What dream?” Shen Xi asked.

“I dreamt that after we got married, I didn’t dare tell you about my feelings and made a mess of our life. I even wanted to divorce you, ah!” Su Hang still felt a bit upset whenever he thought about it.

Shen Xi’s chopsticks trembled, and her dumpling fell back onto her plate with a splat. She took a deep breath, then asked: “So, what did you do in your dream?”

“How could I divorce you! I immediately stopped it from happening, of course.” Su Hang said. “But you were so cold and indifferent in my dream, ah. I was so heartbroken.”

“You were heartbroken?” Shen Xi hesitated, then asked: “I was indifferent?”

“Nn. But I didn’t mind. Because I knew that no matter how cold you were in my dreams, you’ll still end up liking me in the end.” Su Hang proudly stated. “Besides, it gave me the opportunity to make up for some regrets that I have.”

“What regrets?”

“I always regretted not properly pursuing you. In my dream, I didn’t feel inferior, nor did I have any scruples. Instead, I had the confidence to properly pursue you.” Su Hang answered with a smile.

“You know, I had a dream too.” Shen Xi gave Su Hang a trembling smile in reply.

“What?”

“I dreamt that I was going to have the baby today…” Shen Xi was already feeling the contractions.

“What?!!!!”

In the end, the confident President Su, who had dreamt of dating the love of his life, became an absolute mess as he went with his wife to the hospital to have a baby.

 



The author has something to say:

I’ve been writing this chapter for quite a long time now. It’s because I’ve been hesitating on the exact timeline after Su Hang’s return. Finally, after much thought, I put everyone back to the first day, making it all a dream.

This was because I wanted previous life Su Hang to pursue the not-yet-reborn Shen Xi all on his own. I wanted their love to happen because of their own efforts and not because of a parallel Su Hang and Shen Xi. I also didn’t want them to know that there were other versions of them in parallel worlds. After all, they have different experiences, and I feel that the experiences you have in life make you what you are as a person.

Well, this is the end, thank you for accompanying me!



***


It’s finally done! Yay! Happy end!

I really liked this novel. It’s really fluffy, and there wasn’t any real angst. We really got to explore Shen Xi and Su Hang’s thoughts and feelings and man. I love them.

Shen Xi was truly a wonderful and strong woman. Su Hang was frustrating at times, but I really liked him anyway. His crippling inferiority complex towards Shen Xi and Shen Xi alone was interesting to me. And well, the confession scene was totally worth it! I don’t think I’ve read a confession scene quite as wonderful as theirs. All in all, they're not perfect, but totally perfect for each other. ๐Ÿ’•

I'm kinda bummed we don't see Yun Shu's wedding, but oh well.

Anyway, from now on, the Su Hang and Shen Xi from both lives will be happy and well. And goddam if that doesn’t bring a tear to my eye.

I’d like to thank all the readers who read this on my website instead of aggregator sites, all the people who commented, and those who tipped me at ko-fi. You were the ones who kept me going!

I'll probably be taking a long break and just enjoy being a reader rather than a translator for a while. But I'll come back with another story eventually, haha. See you guys next time!


Previous | TOC 

Comments

  1. Finally both versions of them are happy (´ ▽`).。๏ฝ♡

    I remembered finding this book in NU, reading your translations and then the MTL version because I couldn't be patient anymore. Everything was worth it

    I cried for both Shen Xi and Su Hang, especially when I thought of Su Hang dying alone before the reset. I really want them to be happy

    Su Hang has flaws but the way he grows up tears me up. Shen Xi is the best too! I love how gentle she is yet she remains level-headed

    Thank you for your hard work! (。’▽’。)♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy the present Su Hang didn't miss his daughter's birth. But also poor Shen Xi for having to go through that twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you've poured into this!! ๐Ÿ˜˜ I enjoyed every last word, thank you thank you thank you! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. It finished? Oh my gosh. Thank you so much, Xiefelle. I’ll be missing updates from this and any story you will be translating for a while. ๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your hard work! I feel so chummy, and really appreciatte your effort. Stay well, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a lovely novel
    Many thanks for your translation as I am monolingual and really appreciate your thoughtful gestures. Yaaa the both endings end on happy note. I like it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this fun ride of the story... It's one of the gems translation novel that I ever read..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh this was the bestest epilogue EVER

    ReplyDelete
  9. hum... as a writer I've always felt a bit of disdain for the "it was all a dream" clichรฉ because it's a fruitless endeavor that doesn't mean anything on most stories, mostly because the author isn't that good on implementing it.

    But I really like how the author used it in this instance, just as a way to make an epiphany more meaningful and kind of a way to go full circle with the reincarnation/time loop aspect of the novel, fate itself was part of the whole equation from the start.

    Shen Xi had the opportunity of asking all the questions that had bothered her when she reincarnated and gave closure to those feelings.

    I really like the storytelling structure of Grumpy Crab, even if the stories are simple and straightforward they are very clean on how they present themselves.

    Thank you very much for your translation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the novel๐Ÿ’œ loved it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love loveeeddd this. Thank you a lot translator!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankyou for your hardwork ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad I discovered this novel from a comment somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for your hard work. I really love this story and your translations! ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the novel. I enjoy reading it very much. Stay safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for bringing us another grumpy crab work translator-nim. Enjoy your day, and we will for your comeback

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love the extras! Both have their happy endings. Thank you so much for translating this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT WORK!!!

    I feel so satisfied with this ending!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ❤️๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  21. Feel so satisfied, great ending. Grumpy crab stories fit my preference, and your translation bring forth all those feeling. Thank you so much for your great work !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for a wonderful story! I’ve never been happier with an ending... You are an awesome translator with amazing tastes in novels! I can’t wait to see what you do next (after your well deserved break)!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats and thank you for your hard work and finishing translating this wonderful novel.
    I am very much satisfied on how both version ends cause they got back on the day they swap and had the chance to do and experience what they have to do and experience.
    I love your translation so I will be waiting for your next translation while reading your other translated novel.
    Again thank you very much for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you. Finally all completed with a great ending. Glad that they did not miss anything. Great translation. It was very easy and enjoyable to read the story as a whole. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank u so much for translating this. Ur translations were pure joy to read. :)
    Feeling a mix bag of emotions now that the story has completely ended. But I appreciate how the author let these characters be in charge of their own destinies. As well as glad that Su Hang won't die an immature lonely death in any life ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for translating this novel. It's one of my favourites. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    I love it the main characters on both lifes end up happy ending. Though, the old Su Hang & old Shen Xi will only get their children after 5 years of marriage. ๐Ÿ˜

    And the new Su Hang didn't even miss the birth of his daughter. I will be sad if he did miss it. T^T

    Thank you again for the translation. I'll reread this novel again from the beginning. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks. That was refreshing๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great story!! Binged this in one day and I have zero regrets. This was just lovely, and it really makes people invested in the characters. This is also probably one of the very few stories I've read which used this rebirth theme and neatly tied it up. Some stories tend to forget the rebirth part once the couple gets together, but this story shows that it's possible to keep the theme as an integral part of the story. And I completely agree with having (no-longer)-divorced Su Hang pursue his own happiness. Ahhhh I'll miss this story and I'll probably reread this in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Xefielle for your efforts!! We wouldn't have been able to enjoy this without you. Thank you! thank you!! ❤️

      Delete
  29. I just love this story...short but wonderful...nicely written

    ReplyDelete
  30. What an emotional roller-coaster this novel was. Thank you sooooo much for the time and efforts you have put into translating this for us. Really enjoy the journey of reading this novel. Can't wait to read your next works! Enjoy your long vacation ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿค

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for your hard work! Love the epilogues from grumpy crab. Something different. The male and female lead is also a bit different from the other stories. Love it! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Another great work of yours is now complete, thank you so much for your hard work! You've given me so much joy translating this novel. Enjoy your break and come back soon! ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete

  33. (Hello. An Brazilian reader here.)
    Since the opening chapters, I have the theory that ML committed suicide on the flight due to feeling unable to make her happy and for him his life could be summed up by her happiness.
    Something like "If I can't make her happy, I don't need to be here."
    It may just be a theory, because Liu didn't seem to think about letting something like this escape, but ... it seemed possible.
    +Muito obrigado pela traduรงรฃo!!!+

    ReplyDelete
  34. Poor Shen Xi had to go through child birth twice in a row. T^T

    But, thank you so much for translating. This novel was just so absolutely lovely and the fluff level was perfect. Have a good well deserved break. <3

    ReplyDelete
  35. Grumpy Crab's stories are really satisfying. I cant get enough of it but at the same time, its the type of stories wherein when I reach the end, I can properly say goodbye to the story cause the endings are very satisfying that I can leave without regrets.

    Thank You for Translating❣️

    ReplyDelete
  36. My God, I'm so happy, what a cute ending.
    Thanks for translating <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gosh, I rarely read something as sweet as this, each chapters filled me with happiness and touched my heart when I read it.

    I'm happy that I discovered this novel thanks to someone in novelupdates, and finally, thank you for delivering this in English, it was a very nice read.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you so much for your translation(s)!!♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you very much for translating this beautiful novel. TvT.

    Reading this was quite a journey that I enjoyed very much.

    ReplyDelete
  40. My eyes are so puffy now. Thank you so much for translating. I finished this novel in one seating. Now I gotta sleep and dream

    ReplyDelete
  41. Incredible story, with a striking ending. I was melancholy with the extras, but thankful that the author did not abuse us, readers and made us sadder after a whole story so sweet and cute. I would really like to thank the author for Shen Xi realizing that Su Hang was "changed" and told him how to win her, my heart would not be able to endure it otherwise.

    Thank you for your fantastic translation. As I said in a previous comment, I was able to read because of google translate and I did not suffer at all with mechanical translation, it really felt like I was reading in my language, and that owes totally to its impeccable translation.

    (I'm sorry if something went weird, I wrote this comment using google translator too)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ahh that was really cute ❤️. Thank you very much for sharing your translation with us! ♡(แคหŠ꒳ ห‹แคไบบ)♪♡

    ReplyDelete
  43. Crying my eyes out :( . This is a really beautiful story i read it on one day. Thank you so much for translating

    ReplyDelete
  44. thank you so much for the hard work! i really enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks Xefielle for translating this little gem. This story was short, sweet, and hits all the right spot in my heart. I love Grumpycrab's books. Thanks for sharing and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you soo much! Enjoyed it very much!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒบ

    ReplyDelete
  47. A heart warming and page turner story. Just found out now upon checking that SlowDay translated novels, I had already read all of it and my top choice is rebirth in front of the civil affairs bureau. I love all of your translated novels and I want to say we have the same taste in terms of plot, character leads and satisfying ending. I really love how this translator choose novels there are a lot of transmigrated/reincarnated/2nd chance plot on chinese novels but this 3 novels in SlowDay are one of the best I had read so far. Thanks foe your hard work SlowDay

    ReplyDelete
  48. When I first saw this novel I was contemplating on reading it because some reviews was saying that it was bland etc. also, the story was just starting to be translated. So what I did was I put this on my 'to consider to read' list along with another story (i think it was the scholar syndrome- was also contemplating because im unsure on how the author will be able to work out a character that has autism). I read alot of other novels first before I visited my list again, by this time scholar syndrome, please confess to me and rebirth on the door of civil affairs bureau? (in short all of crabs!) constantly appears on my 'recommended to read next,' - and so I did. I am very glad to have made that decision though. I got so damn hooked with scholar syndrome and after that I remember proceeding with the rebirth on the door of civil affairs bureau. I was suppose to read this before that but there was only about 20+ chapters here then��. Please confess to me was one of those stories that I did my best to understand the Mtl because it was that damn good and wholesome and up to now I feel no pity with the dead neurons I had to sacrifice for the Mtl version��

    Truthfully, I only drop by here to read the translated version of the extras because this is one of my most awaited scenes. This may have been a short read unlike those that goes up to thousands of chapters but If you just want a feel good and a wholesome read that will make you want to believe in the good, just something to brighten up your day or make you feel loved, then this is definitely among the ones that would be worth the time for that!

    Thank you for the Author for the awesome novels- You rock crab!��Also, Big thank you to the translators for the patience and dedication- You guys are one of the best for us readers!❣

    ReplyDelete
  49. Such a perfectly wrapped up ending! You've worked hard, Translator-sama! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  50. My heart is full ♥. Thank you for the translation.. I just randomly find novels to read and NU brought me here.

    ReplyDelete
  51. This novel has certainly became one of best novels I have read till now . Really loved their chemistry , just wished novel had few more epilogue about kids life but overall I really loved this . Thank you!! For translating it๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  52. Did yunshu ever become the godmother of shenxi and suhang's kids tho...??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thank you so much for translating I truly love how the author set up the story, thank you for translating even the author's notes and for adding your own.( If I could put emojis to express my love for this story I would)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank you so much for translating this novel. Grumpy crab has become my favorite author and you just helped me fulfill my crave for her novels. Your translations are great and the translator notes at the end are so relatable.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Nunca me diverti e me apaixonei tanto por uma histรณria! Lindo demais! Seria bom se tivesse mais continuaรงรตes, espero que o autor reconsidere, atรฉ lรก....obrigado pela traduรงรฃo ano muito vocรชs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  56. Me devore estรก novela en 2 dรญas, fue absolutamente hermosa, centrada en el desarrollo de los protagonistas y muy dulce.
    Agradezco a la traductora que trajo estรก maravillosa historia para que mas personas la podamos conocer. (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thank you so so so much for translating this beautiful work and sharing it. It was so lovely, thank you again!!! ❤️❤️๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  58. AHHHHHH!! I wanna scream and curse for the PERFECTLY DEVELOPED ENDING of our main characters. It is a pure satisfaction if u wanted to ask about the main characters though the author did not put much with other side characters like yun shu.

    I am perfectly satisfied with the two alternate timeline main characters and their own ending.

    LIKE HELL YEAH...

    ReplyDelete
  59. ALSO THANKS TRABSLATORS/EDITORS/PROOFREADERS? ANYWAYS TYSM!��������������

    ReplyDelete
  60. Thank you thank you so much! I really loved this novel. Can't believe I read it in line one and a half days, just couldn't put it down!
    I'm so happy that both the su hang and shen xi got their happy endings!
    Grumpy crab doesn't disappoint!
    The emotions, the fluff, the growth in characters all so well done!
    Thank you so much, for doing such a fabulous job with the translation as always! It's a pleasure reading your translations ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  61. I just found this novel last night and crazily binge through it with minimal sleep.
    ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
    Thank you for your hard work and sharing this with us and omg I'm dabbing legitfact tears right now. This was such a beautiful content.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for your hard work!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

    ReplyDelete
  62. BOTH WORLD GET THEIR HAPPY ENDING!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ❤️❤️❤️
    THEY CORRECT IT!!! THANK GOD!!!
    YES THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST ENDING EVER!!! BELIEVE IN THEIR HAPPILY EVER AFTER FUTURE AND FOREVER!!!

    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™‡

    ReplyDelete
  63. Ahhh, I'm feeling empty now that I finished it T^T

    THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION!!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Thank you for the good translation.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I cant help but commend Li Qingyuan that one conversation with him led to two versions of the same couple fell in love after all

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'M A MESS WUUUU ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

    ReplyDelete
  67. Parabรฉns pela traduรงรฃo e obrigado por esforรงo e dedicaรงรฃo.
    Uma histรณria curta, mas absolutamente linda e fofa, de arrancar lรกgrimas.
    Muito obrigado ao autor e tradutor.
    Tudo de bom.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Thank you so much for translating this! I'm so glad that both the present life and the past life were able to get happy endings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Thank you , thank you and thank you ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thannnnnnk youuuuu!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š i really love this novel. It's not like other novel that after reborn/rebirth where FL knew that ML loves her. FL is like chasing the ML because she knows that ML love her or like the FL had a hidden identity.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    Thank you ❤❤❤❤๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ญ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment